Colored Ties in Dallas,TX
Dr. Evans makes wearing braces fun for patients in the Dallas, Texas area by offering an array of colored ties.
What are Colored Ties?
In orthodontics, ties are used to hold wires into position. This is important, as securing these wires ensures they are able to align the teeth properly. Some ties are clear or silver to match metal brackets; however, colored ties can be nearly any shade imaginable.
Allowing patients to choose different colors helps break up the monotony of wearing braces and gives patients a positive outlook while treatment is ongoing.
Benefits of Colored Ties
- They are bright and cheerful
- More closely reflect your own personality
- Durable and effective
- Can be placed quickly and easily
Colored Ties Before & After
These photographs give you a better idea as to what colored ties might look like. Individual results may vary.
How are Colored Ties Performed?
Colored ties are applied in the same way as other ties, by using a special dental instrument designed to move them into position. Ties may be added or removed during a regularly scheduled appointment in only a short amount of time.
Preparing for Colored Ties
All you need to do to prepare for colored ties is to look through the choices that are available and then make a selection.
Colored Ties Recovery
Colored ties can be applied in our office during a routine visit. There is no discomfort involved at all, so you can feel free to resume your normal activities immediately.
How Much Do Colored Ties Cost?
Your orthodontic treatment is an investment that will last a lifetime. We work hard to keep costs affordable. Please see our financing page for insurance and payment information.
Are Colored Ties Right for Me?
If you are looking for something a little out of the ordinary, colored ties could be just the ticket. Although they are common to see on younger patients, adults sometimes choose them as well, matching ties to their favorite outfits or even sports teams.
Why Choose Dr. Scott Evans Orthodontic, Family, & Cosmetic Dentistry?
The mission of our practice is to provide the most up-to-date orthodontic care to our patients in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Dr. Scott Evans has extensive experience as both an orthodontist and a general dentist.
- He is devoted to helping children get a head start on early orthodontic care
- Our practice uses state-of-the-art technology and treatment techniques
What to Expect During Your Consultation
The initial appointment will be a time to gather records and talk about your case or your child’s case.
- Dr. Evans will do an initial exam of the gums, teeth, and jaws, and discuss his findings.
- All treatment options are explained thoroughly, and Dr. Evans welcomes your questions.
- Once you decide upon a treatment plan, payment options are discussed.
If you want your braces to reflect your personality, talk with Dr. Evans about colored ties. To schedule a consultation contact us today.February 28, 2013